Receive supplier shipments; Enter receipts into SAP including serial numbers as required and forward products and paperwork accordingly; Package and process outbound shipments to manufacturer in a time sensitive environment; inspect all product to ensure products conform to paperwork and packing slips; all other related duties.
- Receive on dock supplier shipments
- Enter receipts into SAP including serial numbers and batch numbers as required and forward products and paperwork accordingly
- May need to assist in load/unloading of trucks
- Package and process outbound shipments to clients/manufacturers in a time sensitive manner.
- Inspect all product to ensure products conform to paperwork and packing slips.
- Proven problem solving skills and experience/exposure to dealing with manufacturers.
- Ability to use hand tools
- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Proven ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal a must
Skills and Core Competencies: * Lifting experience; must be able to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis; ability to use hand and tools; excellent computer & problem solving skills; self-motivated; able to multi-task & work with minimal supervision. *** This position may lead to a permanent full-time opportunity ***.
Work Experience: 2-5 yrs of Receiver/Shipper experience in a retail or related manufacturing environment.
Specialized Knowledge: Understanding of US/Canada customs regulations an asset; Knowledge/understanding of SAP receiving/shipping system an asset
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour