clearmotive is seeking a Digitally focused Graphic Designer to join our multidisciplinary creative team. This role is based in our Calgary office and requires regular collaboration with the creative and account management teams; attention-to-detail; and experience in developing and implementing a variety of design and production projects to support our growing roster of national client partners.
clearmotive is an independent marketing agency operating out of offices in Toronto, ON and Calgary, AB. We operationalize brands. Our team specializes in designing, managing and running scalable marketing operations for our clients. We believe that ideas alone won't deliver the best results for our clients - no matter how brilliant. Success is always dependent on flawless planning and execution.
The ideal candidate must be a creative problem-solver who thrives in a collaborative environment. Short and long-term success for this individual will require the entrepreneurial drive needed to proactively identify opportunities for personal and team growth. In doing so, they will receive unwavering support from an engaged clearmotive Management Team.
clearmotive is looking for a minimum, five years of agency experience in a Graphic & Digital Designer position, including receiving client briefs and distilling information to develop exceptional creative executions. With the ability to work both independently and as part of a team, you will possess strong creative design and production capabilities that deliver against the client’s business and consumers’ lives.
KEY RESULTS AREAS:
Graphic & Digital Design
- Ensure accurate, consistent and timely completion of exceptional creative assets.
- Participate in collaboration on creative conceptualization.
- A focus on ID work, brand design and digital asset creation across multiple media platforms.
- Web design experience to be considered a strong asset with substantial room for growth.
- Demonstrate technical proficiency with the current version of Adobe Creative Suite. A familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite of software and Google Suite.
- Work in a fast paced “fun” environment with a high-performing team.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the html process, structural site limitations and technical development needed to inform all aspects of digital design.
- Contribute directly to the constant improvement of quality standards to ensure projects are completed on time, within the brief, and on budget. Communicate regularly with the team regarding priorities, schedule and production status of design deliverables.
- Maintain continuous awareness and familiarity with emerging technologies, channels, and mediums to make recommendations that will improve accuracy, efficiency, and creativity to clearmotive’s workflows and standards.
- An active involvement in all things “design”. Your ability to bring new ideas to the table will be prized and supported!
- A minimum of 5 years in a Graphic & Digital Designer position
- Professionally developed written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- String working knowledge of the html process, structural site limitations and technical development needed to inform digital design
- High level of experience with Adobe’s Creative Suite - including but not limited to: Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and After Effects
- Proven strengths in developing and maintaining strong working relationships
- Creative problem-solving ability under demanding conditions
- Ability to work closely with the client and account management teams to stay on schedule and on budget while continually exceeding client expectations
- Ability to work under pressure within client deadlines while maintaining a good sense of humour, tact and professionalism.
- The ability to be accountable to your team, helpful to the people around you and curious to learn, learn and learn.
Job Type: Full-time
- agency: 5 years (Required)