Angela Langtry has been an active Real Estate Broker in Montreal since 2009 and has established herself as an award-winning realtor, in the top 1% of Century 21 Canada.
Angela and her team work in a variety of neighbourhoods in Montreal, always with their finger on the pulse of the real estate market. The accumulated team knowledge of the different areas throughout the city enables Team Langtry to efficiently guide buyers to find the right location that meets their needs. For sellers, the team uses cutting edge technologies and marketing strategies to provide maximum exposure for each listing.
Team Langtry has built a reputation as hardworking realtors who are detail-oriented, straightforward and who strive to protect the best interests of their clientele. Testimonials repeatedly highlight honesty, market knowledge, and quick responses. Over the years, Angela and has become a source of insights for media and has been featured in several news articles, including the Montreal Gazette, The Financial Post and Real Estate Professional magazine.
No pressure sales approach
Guiding clients through the process from beginning to end, and then some
It is the clients investment and they call the shots
If you truly do what is best for people, success will follow
Team Angela Langtry is looking for a realtor to service primarily clientele in central Montreal and the South Shore.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Fluent in French and English
- Customer service
- Client management, communication and organization skills
- Disciplined and ambitious
- Positive, honest attitude
- Motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic about the real estate business
- Quick responsiveness
- Good at multitasking
- Proficient with technology (apps, social media, google drive etc)
- Team player
- Real estate licence
- Cell phone
- Laptop / Internet
- Clean, maintained car
- Availability weekdays, evenings and weekends
Position / Tasks
- Full time, long-term
- Assist clientele through the buying, selling or renting process
- Follow up with clients
- Comparative assessments
What we do for you:
- Provide admin support for your paperwork and visit schedule
- Industry leading tools, support and systems
- Constant supply of qualified leads
- Ongoing training and guidance
- Availability to answer all your questions
- Cover for you during vacation, personal time, sick time etc
- Listing costs: professional photography, virtual tours, floor plans, signage etc
- Commitment to client retention
- Unlimited earning potential and continuous opportunities for growth
- Earn 50k-75k+ in your first year
- And much more!
If you are working on obtaining your real estate license or are currently licensed and are looking to grow, please email your resume to Angela Langtry.
Expected start date: 2020-08-01
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00-$200,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
To keep our team members as safe as possible, the real estate board requires that you wear masks and sanitize your hands when meeting clientele and visiting homes. Our assistant will complete the required covid forms for you for the visits.