Note: You must be able to pass a criminal background check as a number of our clients require security clearance.
Atlas Anchor Systems (B.C.) Ltd.is an industry leader in providing permanent fall protection systems for both new construction and retrofit construction projects.
Atlas Anchor Systems is currently looking for an Installer to join the Atlas Team. This is an entry level position with unlimited potential for growth.
Job duties include (but are not limited to):
Installer - Primary Area: Province of Alberta
Following is a brief list of responsibilities of position of Installer:
- Co-ordinate installations to new construction industry including:
- Review of project drawings, layout of proposed anchor systems in preparation and coordination with all required parties.
- Organize shipment of product, packing slips and site instructions for installation to site on a timely basis and follow with Project Superintendent to ensure a proper installation will be achieved.
- Ensure a proper and timely installation has been carried out, inspect project prior to leaving site and if final assembly has occurred request production of Log Book & Comprehensive Report Package for client.
- Complete Site Review capturing accurate details. Distribute this Site Review to Atlas’Projects Manager.
- Maintain a high level of communication with customers and Atlasindividuals.
- Co-ordinate installations to retrofit building industry and Industrial projects including
- Review of project building and drawings, in preparation and coordination with all required parties.
- Organize shipment of product based on project requirements and direction from Technical Rep and Projects Manager. Meet coordinating personnel on site to review and adapt project plans as necessary.
- Complete Site Review Report capturing accurate details. Distribute this Site Review to Atlas’Projects Manager.
- Assist with other installation personnel when required.
- Complete required reports, site reviews, internal reports and return to your immediate supervisor or other party as scheduled and required.
- Assist with large projects as required. Out of town and out of province work will occasionally be required to allow Atlasto meet our clients and contractual needs.
Some travelling will be required as part of this job. You will be required to perform these duties in other jurisdictions serviced by Atlas.
The successful applicant will be professional and thrive in a fast paced, ever changing, and detail oriented environment. This is a full-time position. Remuneration includes salary, and benefits package.
Please send your resume and cover letter via Indeed. No phone calls please, as only qualified candidates will be contacted at this time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Calgary, AB (Required)
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Required)
- English (Required)