We are looking for Full Time Medical Secretaries to join our team. The position requires a professional medical secretary that is personable, patient and demonstrates the ability to be calm in a variety of situations while working in fast-paced, busy environments.
- Managing daily office activities including appointment scheduling, telephone reception, confirming appointments, arranging tests, filing, and transcribing when necessary.
- Professional work ethic, ensuring confidentiality of patient records and medical information.
- Responsible for accurately and efficiently completing all office administration, including billing procedures and purchasing office supplies.
- Promote a positive, friendly, safe, and healthy environment for all staff and patients.
- The successful candidate will possess an excellent work ethic, proven ability to multi-task and communicate with patients in a pleasant manner at all times.
- Must also give meticulous attention to detail and provide excellent and informed patient care.
- Be a self-motivated, career-focused professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple demands and establishing work priorities and goals.
- Proficiency with computers and experience with appointment scheduling software.
- Completion of Medical Secretary course preferred, along with one year experience working as a Medical Secretary preferred.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter and resume by clicking (Apply Now).
Although we appreciate each application, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Atlantic Medical Centres is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Secretary: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical Office: 1 year (Preferred)