Position: Maintenance Technicians
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Reporting to: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Rocky View County, AB
At Enterra, our core purpose is to harness the power of insects to feed and care for the world. Since 2007 we have been pioneering large-scale, sustainable insect production in North America, producing the highest quality ingredients for our innovative animal feed and pet food customers.
We live by our core values of Quality, Integrity and Innovation. The team at this dynamic company is full of motivated and hardworking people that are committed to making the world a better place.
We are currently opening a new, 180,000 square-foot production facility in Rocky View County, Alberta – the first of its kind in the world. We are looking for two experienced Maintenance Technicians to contribute to the safe and reliable operation of this unique and cutting-edge farm and production facility.
WHAT ENTERRA OFFERS YOU
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Participation in company bonus programs
- Positive company culture focused on open communication and transparency
- Strict adherence to health and safety policies
- Troubleshoot issues and work with the Maintenance Supervisor, Site Engineer, and other employees and vendors to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance and repairs
- Liaise with third-party contractors and suppliers to support maintenance requirements
- Provide input into the continuous improvement planning cycle
- Maintain accurate records on equipment inspections, preventative maintenance and inventory counts
- Understand and respect the biological impacts of the process, including livestock health, nutrition, rearing and breeding
- Multidisciplinary maintenance experience in an industrial environment, including mechanical, electrical, controls, HVAC, cranes, and more
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Familiarity with industrial process equipment or farm equipment
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to lift loads of up to 20 kg
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- The plant operates 6am to 12am, 7 days/week with the potential for morning, afternoon and/or evening shifts
- Shifts are 8.5 hours, including two paid 15 min breaks and one unpaid 30 min break; 5 days/week
- Schedules are subject to change with advanced notice
For more information about Enterra, please visit www.enterrafeed.com.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume by Friday, November 29, 2019.
Job Type: Full-time
- maintenance technician: 2 years (Preferred)
- Calgary, AB (Required)
- Must hold a valid driver’s license (Required)