At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 470 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Department Manager, the Replenisher, Store Services is responsible for answering requests and providing support to corporate stores regarding replenishment.
- Help the supply team meet goals for in-stock products, service rate, inventory turnover, and supplier performance
- Support stores by responding to all questions and problems regarding procurement
- Ensure communication between stores and relevant departments
- Recommend various opportunities for improvement in order to meet objectives
- Mobilize and involve other sectors and stores in order to meet objectives
- Take charge of monitoring various improvement interventions
- Efficiently meet store needs in order to quickly resolve issues
- Work closely with the teams in charge of procurement, planning, merchandising, and logistics
- Perform any other related tasks
The qualifications we are looking for
- University degree (or college degree with relevant experience)
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Customer satisfaction and results driven approach
- Understanding of the procurement process
- Very good understanding of the retail industry
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills, autonomy, and drive
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Spoken and written bilingualism (French and English)
- Availability and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills
- Good knowledge of E3 and SIDMA (an asset)
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.