What is a Commissioned Outlet Salesperson?
You are a reliable, entrepreneurial and motivated individual with a passion for technology. As an Outlet Salesperson, you will have the chance to share your broad range of skills by proactively engaging customers, answering product related questions and closing the sale. We promise you will never get bored! You will be responsible for achieving a variety of competitive sales goals and participating in product knowledge seminars because growing is great!
Join our team today!
What are the roles and responsibilities of the position?
- Building strong relationships to create return customers
- Delivering exceptional customer service during and after the sale
- Creating a well rounded purchase including protection and charge
- Passionately engaging in monthly coaching discussions with supervisors
- Applying your eye for detail to housekeeping and detailing duties in store
- Acting as a brand ambassador within your community
- Consistently following the Tepperman’s directional selling strategy
- Be an active participant in developing a positive store culture
- Maintaining the company business standards related to your role
What kind of key skills and qualifications are we looking for?
- Consistent achievement of company and personal goals for sales and key performance measures
- A drive to maximize your earnings potential in a fast-paced commission sales environment
- Strong customer service and a genuine love of selling
- Exceptional communication skills
- Multi-tasking and organizational aptitude
- Initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Energy and a consistently positive attitude
- Availability to work a full-time retail rotation schedule which includes daytime, evening and weekend shifts as well as peak periods such as March Anniversary and Boxing Week
Why work for Tepperman’s?
- We offer job stability like no one else, as we are a 96-year-old family-owned company
- We offer an environment that is focused on developing you as a professional providing engaging training and development opportunities
- We offer competitive wages, a benefit and pension-matching program, a comprehensive annual incentive bonus, and to top it all off with unbeatable staff discounts
Feel free to visit our website at www.teppermans.com/career to learn more!
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. Please advise us, if you require an accommodation, and we will work with you to meet your needs.