Quick Grow Garden Centres are the premier hydroponics retail stores in the Okanagan serving the medicinal and recreational cannabis growing needs of the Valley and beyond. Our Kelowna location is a vibrant, well-designed store that caters to customer satisfaction by providing total solution centered expertise. The business is dynamic, exciting and expanding.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience in the cannabis industry or general gardening. Through patience and effective communication, that knowledge will be used to provide a wide range of solutions to our customers.
- Experience growing cannabis a must
- Must be able to listen to customer needs and explain solutions in a patient and understanding manner
- Multitasking and prioritizing are crucial components of the position
- Ability to learn our systems and product lines
- Ability to be part of a team and communicate effectively with all staff members from warehouse to accounting
- Attention to detail and organizational skill a must
- Computer skills an asset especially Quick Books, which is used to enter sales
- Sales experience an asset
- Confidentiality is a must
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure customers are greeted when they enter the store
- Listen to customer needs and provide options to meet those needs, while looking further and noticing the issues that the customer may not yet be aware of
- Enter sales in Quick Books and process payments on POS terminal
- Coordinate deliveries with the warehouse and drivers
- Other duties as required
- Pay will be based on experience. Benefits and a lucrative bonus structure commence after three months.
Job Type: Our ideal candidate would be able to work full time 9:30 am to 6:00 pm and possibly weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Cannabis cultivation: 1 year (Required)