· Execute merchandising and promotional plans
· Provide exceptional customer service
· Maintain appropriate product inventory levels by generating the Inventory Issues Log and through inventory checks and making inventory adjustments where necessary.
· Maintain SAP information by updating new listings/delistings/plan-o-grams changes.
· Review and place direct store delivery (DSD) purchase orders.
· Make inventory adjustments for damages/unsaleable product.
· Receive product, verify invoices and complete applicable paperwork
· Maintain and review all store policies’ and procedures
· Strong store systems experience preferred: SAP, BOSS, Open Access, . Also MS Excel, Word, Outlook. Willing to train a suitable candidate.
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time, with a strong focus on detail; Strong organizational skills are a must.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Strong analytical skills a definite must.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. If you are contacted by us regarding a job opportunity or interview, please advise if you require accommodation.
NOTE: The Employer noted in this posting is an independently owned corporation (“Franchisee”) which is licensed to use the “YOUR INDEPENDENT GROCER” (s) by Loblaws Inc. If an applicant is hired by the Franchisee, then his/her employer will be the Franchisee. No employment or similar relationship INTERNAL JOB OPPORTUNITY
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour