Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Permanent- Full time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Technical Services Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Specialized Labor (Electrician, Painter, Plumber, Carpenter, Stationary Engineer, General Handyman, etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
Person who prepares any surface that must be painted, mixes colors, applies the paint or performs the synthetic coating by using a paint brush, sprayer or paint roller; cleans and maintains all the tools mentioned above; hangs wallcoverings in cloth material or wallpaper and fills joints on wallboards.
Person who does various work relating to the renovation, repairing and maintenance of buildings, sanitary facilities or mechanical components.
- Must have a diploma of vocational studies (DVS) in commercial and residential painting or equivalent from a school recognized by the competent ministry;
- The candidate must successfully pass a competency test (theoretical and practical);
- Must have the physical conditions required for the position: standing, flexing, extension, frequent lifting of light and heavy weights;
- Candidates must be able to work in enclosed and elevated spaces; must have basic computer skills to navigate eEspresso, Octopus and Outlook;
- Must have a painter competency certificate CCQ card;
- Functional knowledge of French and English.
*** The employer applies all government directives related to infection prevention and control ***
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.