Sirius instrumentation and Controls Inc.
- Assembling mechanical components.
- Inspect mechanical assemblies to ensure adherence to specified requirements, labeling and packaging.
- Read and follow process documentation, blueprints, Bills of Material and quality control specifications.
- Perform QC and inspection of parts and products on assembly line.
- Complete all production and quality control documentation.
- Follow quality standards, 5S and LEAN manufacturing Standards.
- Maintain cleanliness in work area and adhere to occupational health and safety standards
- Very strong mechanical aptitude
- Understanding of hydraulics, pumps and pressure
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures.
- Able to read, interpret and follow procedures for mechanical design drawings.
- Able to work as part of a team or independently with minimal supervision.
- Highly motivated, hard-working individual who thrives in a fast paced, deadline-based environment.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Required)