We are a retirement facility located near Hagersville Ontario
We are currently looking for a full time Care Aide. This job includes days, evenings, nights and/or every other weekend. Please see job description below:
- Assists Residents with activities of daily living in accordance with individual plans of care and with corporate policies and procedures:
- Personal care
- Lifts and Transfers
- Bowel and bladder procedures
- Range of motion exercises
- Bed making and linen changes, suite tidy
- Performs duties in a professional manner, which respects the dignity and right to privacy and maintains consumer and staff health and safety.
The Health Care Aide will be required to work multiple shifts, focusing on the Night shift from 11pm to 7am.
This position is 30 to 40 hours per week
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR certification
- Experience working with people with physical disabilities, and seniors in a team environment.
- Knowledge of and abilities in transferring, lifting, and other attendant care duties
- Fit for work, TB test, and CRC (criminal reference check)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible and regularly scheduled hours
- Reliable transportation
Wage will be based on skills and qualifications
Please email your resume and we will contact you. Thank you in advance for applying.
Job Type: Full-time