Digital Content / Communications Coordinator
National Service Dogs
*Please include a Cover Letter with resume*
Part Time: 22.5 hours a week. Flexible, in office.
- Operates within the culture and core values of the organization
- Performs other duties as assigned in order to meet the overall goals and objectives of National Service Dogs
- Ensures NSD’s adherence to brand identity and guidelines.
- Develops, reviews, edits and produces print and online marketing collateral to support fundraising and organizational initiatives.
- Development and delivery of organizational Communication Strategy
- Liaise with media outlets to promote NSD stories, fundraising/events and volunteer recruitment
- Development and timely delivery of Press Releases
- Contributes to National Service Dogs’ digital strategy development and executes digital strategies to support revenue and communications objectives for websites, micro sites, email campaigns and social media channels.
- Develops custom sub-branded micro-sites and donation pages to drive engagement and to support signature events, third party events, various fundraising initiatives
- Maintenance of NSD’s websites (organizational and NSD Ride)
- Produces and deploys segmented emails to support fundraising, volunteer and organizational campaigns.
- Creates and shares social media content to strengthen the NSD brand
- Analyzes and reports on campaign analytics, conversions and results to inform future strategies and plans.
- College diploma or a university degree in communications,marketing, public relations or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience as a communications and marketing professional, preferably in a non-profit environment
- Experience creating and implementing Communications Strategies
- Proven experience working in digital media, with a strong understanding of website technology, social media and email marketing
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficient use of various content management systems
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Demonstrated proficiency in data analytics (e.g., Google Analytics, Hootsuite, native social analytics), including the ability to analyze online donor trends.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office software applications and GOOGLE Suite
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple and changing demands.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and be self-motivated
- Proven ability to exercise diplomacy and good judgment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a team to prioritize competing demands and deadlines in a fast-paced environment with daily deadlines and multiple projects.
- Prepared to respond to a changing environment requiring flexibility and adaptability with respect to working hours such as evening and weekend hours when required.
- Demonstrates understanding and complies with NSD’s stakeholder and staff policies.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
- communications: 2 years (Preferred)