We are small family company producing fresh cold pressed juices on the ginger and turmeric base in heart of Vancouver BC.
We are looking for someone to help us work at some farmers markets 2-3 times per week.
We operate our stall at a variety of the farmers markets across the lower mainland (Vancouver, UBC, New West, West Vancouver, Surrey, Squamish and Fort Langley)
We are looking for the ideal candidate who has a passion for supporting local businesses, wants to learn about ginger and turmeric juice benefits and someone who enjoys conversing with customers in a farmers market setting.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Working experience in sales
- Experience handling cash/credit transactions (we use square- this will be covered in training)
- Enthusiastic and personable
- Reliable and punctual
- Is comfortable working alone
- Must have their own vehicle to transport market set up to and from markets
- Must be available to work during the weekend
- Have a small area to store equipment for markets (fold up tent, foldable table)
We will provide one day of paid training:
Learning how we produce our juices, and everything you need to know about their health benefits. Working at a farmers market with our market manager and learning the run down of how the markets operate, how to set up/take down boost, and how to work with transactions via square system.
You will be provided with all of our products to familiarize yourself and enjoy : )
Expected start date: 2021-04-20
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00-$20.00 per hour