Adhering to the Vision, Mission, Values and Goals of Community Addiction and Mental Health Services of Haldimand and Norfolk (CAMHS), this position provides a range of administrative duties to support the on-going functions of the agency’s Addictions Program. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greet visitors to the office, provide telephone reception, answer routine questions, take messages and referrals, direct calls to appropriate staff.
- Act as system administrator for Catalyst database.
- Input information into electronic database as needed.
- Input and maintain statistical information and general reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with deadlines.
- Organize and prioritize workload to ensure that deadlines and timeframes are met.
- Process incoming/outgoing mail as required.
- Set up and maintain client files and undertake records management tasks.
- Maintain inventory of, and order, office supplies as needed.
- Assist in orientation of new staff as required.
- Required to adhere to all health and safety policies, procedures and provisions set up by management.
- Demonstrated commitment to client safety and client partnered care.
- Commitment to CAMHS’ Values-Based Code of Conduct.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent.
- One year in medical secretarial studies certification, or equivalent.
- One to two years’ related experience to be familiar with scope of position or equivalent previous experience.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated written comprehension skills.
- Demonstrated competence with a variety of electronic equipment (e.g. computer, cell phone, etc.).
- Excellent keyboarding skills (60 wpm with 95% accuracy).
- Individual must possess a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and updated resume to the Human Resources Department, referring to the above posting. This posting will remain posted until filled.
All positions will comply and work in conjunction with the Mission, Vision, Goals and Objectives of
Community Addiction and Mental Health Services of Haldimand & Norfolk (CAMHS)…partnering for Mental Health and Addiction Wellness__
In order to ensure equal opportunities during the recruitment and selection process, CAMHS provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities, upon request.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.69 to $23.36 /hour