Experienced teachers who specialize in coaching and helping students in math, science, computer programming national/international contests are needed for online teaching as well as face-to-face teaching in the future. Top performing contestants who took respective contests before and are good at teaching are welcome to apply as well. Please DON'T apply if you don't have relevant experience and track record of success helping students achieve top performance in those contests.
Since all classes are conducted online now, experienced candidates outside of GTA are also encouraged to apply. A link to your recorded online teaching class will expedite the application process.
Q2 Academy is a tutoring institution that parents trust and students love in Richmond Hill, Markham, Thornhill, North York, Scarborough, and the rest of Greater Toronto Area.
Q2 Academy offers after-school tutoring classes to Grade 1 to Grade 12 students. Tutors at Q2 Academy make great impact on students’ future success through after-school training and development beyond their normal curriculum.
If you are a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic individual who enjoy working with students in various grades and help them reach their fullest potential, Q2 Academy is the place you can thrive and realize your own potential as well.
A great candidate for Q2 Academy tutors will possess the following qualifications:
* Post-Secondary degree; or is currently working towards it
* OCT certification preferred
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Experience in a Teaching/Tutoring environment
* Strong motivational skills with an energetic and outgoing personality
* Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
* Experience and extensive knowledge on one or more of the following subjects: English/ESL, French, Grades JK-8 Math & Science, Grades 9-12 Math & Science (including but not limited to Advanced Functions, Calculus, Physics, Chemistry and Biology), Standardized Test Preparation Programs (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, SSAT, AP, etc), Communication and Leadership Skills Training, Public Speaking and Debate Skills Training, Leadership Camp Organization, etc.
If you possess the above qualities and would like to join our energetic group and fast-growing company, please contact us at 647-224-4333 or visit www.q2academy.com/en/now-hiring/ to send your resume.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
For online teaching, teachers who do not reside in GTA area or Canada are also encouraged to apply.
- relevant teaching: 3 years (Preferred)