Harmonic Medical (www.harmonicmedical.com) is a medical device company that is redefining how surgery is performed through the development of an incisionless surgery platform based on focused ultrasound technology. We’re a highly collaborative, result-driven company with a strong momentum of growth and we are looking for an Ultrasound Assembly Technician to join our team and help us achieve the huge opportunities in front of us.
In this role you will be responsible for manufacturing ultrasound components used in clinical high intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) systems. Your success in this position will help bring our next-generation surgical device to market to improve the lives of patients around the world.
- Assembly of high-quality focused ultrasound transducer array modules and hydrophones
- Operation and maintenance of equipment, including but not limited to dicing saw
- Create/update array module assembly procedures, test plans and other design documents
- Assist with development, implementation, and maintenance of Harmonic Medical’s quality management system
Education and Experience
- High school diploma
- Experience in ultrasound transducer manufacturing or microfabrication techniques is a benefit but not a requirement
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry with ISO9001, ISO14971 and ISO13485 quality standards is desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow manufacturing protocols exactly
- Ability to perform precise manual work under a microscope
- Self-motivated, professional, personable and reliable
- Good organizational skills with ability to set and meet targets and work well under pressure
The position will be based in our Toronto office.
Harmonic Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time