Project Manager HRIS
Now present on 5 continents, LCI Education network has 23 post-secondary campuses and approximately 3,000 employees who train more than 17,000 students worldwide each year in several fields of study including: Fashion, Arts and Design; Beauty; VFX and video games; Humanities and Social Sciences; Management and Technologies; Hotel Management and Tourism, etc.
Would you like to contribute to a stimulating project in collaboration with teams from all over the world? Would you like to join a diversified and human team that looks to the future? LCI Education is a growing company and we need new talent to help us build our world-class team.
LCI Education Network is looking for a HRIS Project Manager to lead the implementation of an HRIS (Ceridian-Dayforce) internationally and support the project locally. Working closely with the IT team and the Talent and Culture team, the Project Manager will coordinate, control and execute this important project in accordance with strategy, commitments and objectives.
- Manage the system implementation project in an organization of 3000+ employees internationally;
- The first project is to ensure the global deployment of Dayforce's HRIS system by Ceridian), including :
- Managing the relationship with the Ceridian supplier;
- Project scope, schedule and budget management;
- Planning, monitoring and control;
- Risk and issue management;
- Supervision of business process documentation;
- Production of communication and change management plans;
- Oversee relationship management and collaboration between internal and external stakeholders.
- Propose recommendations integrating all dimensions of the project and its organization;
- Coordinate the definition of the business needs of the international sites;
- Ensure regular monitoring of the progress of the work in accordance with LCI's project governance methodology;
- Confirm the production of the solution (configuration, development, testing, etc.);
- Set up the maintenance, integrity and reliability of the current system (security roles, group management);
- Coordinate training and change management with specialized teams;
- Ensure the stability of the modules put into service and validate new versions through regression testing;
- Work closely with members of the Talent and Culture team, IT groups and key stakeholders;
- Collaborate with vendors for ongoing support and problem management;
- Ensure that internal groups are supported with new functionality (demonstrations, training, documentation);
- Any other related tasks.
- Minimum 3 to 7 years of experience in managing large and complex projects, from initiation to implementation, with a disciplined approach to project management;
- Hold a relevant university degree (Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information System or equivalent);
- Good experience in software package implementation (ERP), for the desired business area (Human Resources - Payroll or Finance);
- Excellent knowledge of data integration concepts and computer analysis techniques;
- Bilingualism, written and spoken, in French and English, as well as written and verbal communication skills (Spanish: an asset);
- Experience in implementing HRIS systems (Ceridian-Dayforce an asset);
- Proficiency in project management support processes, techniques and tools;
- PMP, ACP, PSM certifications (Asset) ;
- Mastery and ease with the fields of information technology management, business process optimization, change management.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Sense of commitment and accountability;
- Team spirit is essential;
- Experience with change management in an international organization;
- Ease of interaction with executives and strong presentation and facilitation skills;
- Good decision-making skills;
- Excellent stress management and flexibility.
- International company established for over 60 years;
- Constantly growing network;
- Full-time permanent position;
- Continuing education program;
- Daycare in the workplace;
- Group insurance, including EAP and telemedicine;
- Retirement savings plan;
- Health and Wellness Program (including lunchtime yoga classes);
- Sick days and personal days;
- Business located in downtown Montreal, ideal for public transit.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted. To lighten the text, we follow the rule that allows the masculine gender to be used with the value of neutral. We subscribe to an equal access program.