The EDGE Benefits currently has an opportunity for a dynamic; results oriented Sales Consultant in the Quebec City & Atlantic Provinces Region to add to our existing team.
The successful candidates’ primary role will be to increase the Living Benefits sales through our existing advisors, as well as recruit, train and develop new advisors within the region. This role is a business development role with responsibilities that include promoting the company's unique products and services through regular field visits, seminars and webinars to advisors within a defined territory and cycle. This is a salary + incentive bonus position.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated self-starter with a desire to make a significant contribution to our growing team, and to make a difference in the lives of advisors and their clients.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage, Motivate and Train Existing Advisor/Distributor Relationships
- Seek out and Develop New Advisors/Distributors to Manage Motivate and Train
- Develop Relationships and Motivate National Account Management
- Effectively Work in Geographical regions
- Effectively Deliver live Seminars and Webinars
- Develop Product Knowledge for both The Edge, and Our Competition.
- Effective Problem Resolution Skills
- Develop Skills in Delivering All Standard Practices
- Effectively Representing The Edge Benefits in the Marketplace
- Learn and Promote all Incentive, Contest and Conference Programs
- Effective Expense Management
- Understand and live The Edge Mission, Vision; and Values
- Overall Responsibility: Maximize Premiums; Producers and Profit in your Territory
- High school or equivalent education
- Minimum 1-3 years sales experience,
- Honesty/Integrity & Work Ethic, Sales Aptitude
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, written)
- Good Organizational Skills, Time Management
- Insurance Industry experience an asset
- Positive Attitude / Strong Relationship Building Skills
- Self-starter, ability to work independently, organizational skills
If you are interested in a career with The EDGE, please send your cover letter and resume by July 15, 2020
About The Edge Benefits
The Edge Benefits is Canada’s Lifestyle Protection Company, and a proud member of The Co-operators Group Ltd. We lead the market in developing, distributing, and administering a full suite of simplified living benefit products. We have over 90 Employees, 45,000+ policyholders, and operate in every province in Canada. We distribute our products through a network of over 13,000 advisors across Canada, offering a simplified approach for living benefit solutions which has been revolutionary in the insurance industry. We provide the self-employed and small business owner with insurance solutions specifically designed to meet their needs.
Want to learn more or have questions about us, visit our website at www.edgebenefits.com
The Edge Benefits are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. If you receive a request for an interview and you have a disability which will require an accommodation to support your participation, please consult with the hiring manager as soon as practical so that suitable accommodations can be arranged.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- Sales : 1 year (Required)
- Life and A&S (LLQP) (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19