Come join us at GERTEX Solutions and become a part of an agile, entrepreneurial and family oriented business! We offer high quality packaging solutions and supply resources and have been in business for over 30 years! We specialize in providing shipping supplies, packaging supplies, and automated solutions to businesses and organizations. If you are looking for a company that will empower you to your full potential (and have fun doing it), then Gertex is for you!
By joining GERTEX in the position as a Customer Service Representative, you will receive a competitive compensation package, employer supported benefit program, learning and career opportunities, and be part of a highly collaborative team environment!
Under the direction of the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative’s primary focus’ includes sales order entry, customer service, and assisting Account Directors with quotations, follow ups, and customer invoicing.
BACKGROUND AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Ideal candidate holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Commerce. Prior sales experience is a plus. 1-3 years of prior experience in a customer service/sales representative capacity is required. Ideal candidate demonstrates ability to multitask and work independently. Candidate will have strong attention to detail, strong sense of urgency and is highly organized. A Team player whose visions and values align with those of GERTEX Solutions.
· Receive, enter, process and manage sales orders in the company’s ERP system
· Investigate and correct sales orders and resolve discrepancies
· Assist Account Directors with quote preparation and follow-ups
· Coordinate with other departments to ensure that all pricing and product information is accurate
· Communicate with internal team regarding issues related to order fulfillment
· Provide data and reports to the sales team
· Assist in preparing responses to RFPs (request for proposals) and RFIs (request for information)
· Provide customer support by responding to incoming customer questions or issues
· Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
· Review pending orders and customer requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience.
· Participate in projects and initiatives as required
· Coordinate with company staff to provide exemplary service to customers
· Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts within the CRM system in a timely manner and in accordance with Company policy
· Regularly meet with Customer Service Manager to review established KPI metrics, including sales activities, and progress on goals.
All offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Background Check. We thank all those who apply; however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Gertex Solutions is an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. If you require accommodation for any portion of the recruitment and hiring process, please let us know.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON M3J 2J4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in North York, ON M3J 2J4