(This is a 100% remote position - the full flexibility to work from home!)
WHO WE ARE:
As the world leader in virtual care, Teladoc Health is passionate about taking care of people. We have been providing care in Canada for over two decades to more than 9 million Canadians and 85,000 plan sponsors. We deliver care across 175 countries (over 51 million members globally), living our mission to empower all people to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience. Levering digital technology, we provide whole-person care that spans every stage in a person’s health journey from wellness and prevention to acute care to complex healthcare needs. Our Canadian team has doubled in size over the last two years, and our growth is expected to rapidly continue as we transcend the landscape of future healthcare.
The Bilingual Clinical Operations Support Coordinator (COSC) role plays an integral part of facilitating the case management and Telemedicine consults while supporting Teladoc Health members. The COSC partners closely with various internal teams to ensure timely and accurate case/consult completion and full member satisfaction. They use their customer service skills and knowledge of Teladoc Health services to efficiently manage incoming and outgoing phone calls, transfers to clinicians, schedule intakes and other appointments with clinicians and provide the highest level of service.
*** Flexible availability required ***
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional service to members, representing Teladoc Health and our services in a professional, member-centric manner through a variety of communication channels including incoming and outgoing calls, emails, and chats
- Take inbound calls daily via the Member Service queues to ensure timely response to member requests and services
- Extract relevant information to determine member eligibility and appropriate course of action
- Collaborate with clinicians and the case team to prioritize case management/consults and demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency
- Ensure clear, concise, and thorough case documentation in the appropriate systems
- Communicate daily with members, clients, and management both in writing and by telephone
- Schedule member appointments as required
- Work with clinicians as needed to facilitate pharmacy and prescription needs
- Ensure the highest quality and timeliness for all outgoing reports and communications
- Ensure compliance with PIPEDA rules and regulations with all parties encountered in the process
- Demonstrate empathy and actively listen to members
- Ability to write clear and proficient call synopses
- Excellent telephonic communication skills with the ability to explain concepts in a clear and articulate manner
- Demonstrate ability to exceed customer expectations with a focus on issue resolution
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to proficiently navigate multiple internal systems to support initiation of services with Teladoc Health
- Ability to learn new processes and adapt to changes in a fast-paced working environment
- Superior problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable in recommending process changes to management to achieve a better experience for members
- Work day, evening, overnight shift (or other shift) depending on the shift-bid and needs of the business.
- Bilingual English and French, is a requirement
- Minimum of 2 years college preferred
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a customer-oriented environment, preferably in healthcare or pharmaceutical industries, but not required
- Experience in a call centre or support team
- Proficient using PC technology software programs such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
WHY JOIN TELADOC HEALTH?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
At Teladoc Health we thrive on difference and individuality. Teladoc Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for any stage of the recruitment process / interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please reach out to us at [email protected]
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
- Do you have experience working in a call centre or support team?
- Secondary School (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (required)
- English and French (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Halifax, NS B3J 3N2