Crane Supply is Canada's premier distributor of quality pipe, valves, fittings and piping accessories. Our key market segments include Industrial and Commercial Contractors, Industrial Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO), Fabricator, and Engineering Procurement and Construction firms.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
While immersed in learning our business and culture, you will assume responsibility for a portfolio of accounts and learn the best practices for growing commercial sales, prospecting businesses and understanding our diverse marketplace.
Our ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual who is driven, career-focused, and enjoys the reward of customer relations, team work, problem-solving, and achieving success. You will bring experience in Wholesale Distribution as a Warehouse Associate or Inside Sales professional. To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Learn and understanding our diverse marketplace
- Grow commercial sales and prospect businesses
- Prepare quotations, bids, and estimates for customers
- Receive and process customer orders and respond to order inquiries
- Provide pricing, product availability and schedule information
- Suggest alternate products to meet customer needs
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and strong rapport with customers
- Consistently meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals
- High School Diploma
- Wholesale Distribution Experience (Warehouse Associate or Similar)
- Bilingual in French and English
HOW TO APPLY
- Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit their resumes
- Crane Supply is an Employment Equity Employer and we support workplace diversity
- We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted
This position is located in Canada. Applicants must have Canadian work authorization in order to be considered. Sponsorship is not available. International applications are not reviewed. Crane Supply is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and discriminatory free environment for all employees. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and, where practicable, accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 /year
- Warehouse Distribution: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Lasalle, QC (Preferred)