We have an exciting opportunity to join our Fraserway RV team for our busy 2019 season in Whitehorse, YT! This is a Seasonal, Part-Timeopportunity.
The Laundry Attendant, working under the direction of the Rentals Supervisor, is responsible for performing a variety of cleaning activities such as de-kitting RVs, using dishwashers, clothes washers and dryers.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as cleaning dishes and bedding.
- Folding laundry efficiently and neatly.
- Working wonders with stain and dirt removal in fabrics.
- Basic sewing repairs on fabrics if required.
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits or disturbances.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Work experience in housekeeping / laundry an asset.
- Interest in RVs.
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- Customer-oriented and friendly.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Working quickly without compromising quality.
- Knowledge of English language.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Shift work required, including evening, weekends and early mornings.
- Overtime may be required.
- Ability to remain standing for long periods and to bend, twist, push, pull and carry equipment and supplies.
- Physically fit and able to lift over your head.
- Lifting or moving up to 50 lbs may be required, including cleaning equipment / supplies.
- Manual dexterity required to operate cleaning equipment including dishwashers, clothes washers and dryers.
- Available positions and additional information
- Part-time (18-24 hours/week) – seasonal from 16 May till 16 Sept 2018
- Working on the weekend is required (busiest days).
- Sat-Mon shift.
Work hours: Generally working hours will be as following: Mon-Sat from 8.30am to 5pm | Sun from 11am to 7.30pm (Shifts will depend on number of incoming/outgoing vehicles and work left over from previous days).
Wage: $15/hour (up to 8 hours a day) Overtime will be paid out 1.5x (might be required on Sundays)
How to apply: Please email your resume and cover letter or drop by at our location on 9039 Quartz Road, Whitehorse Y1A 4Z5.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- laundry duties: 1 year (Preferred)