Bond-O Communications Ltd. is an authorized Telus Mobility dealer located in Stettler, AB. We are locally owned and have been community involved for 25 years.
As a Telus/Bond-O team member, you will be responsible for delivering best-in-class customer service. You will be making genuine connections with every customer while you guide them through choosing the perfect solution for their wireless needs. Telecommunications experience is not needed; we’re looking for someone who can focus on the big picture of creating lasting impressions with our customers. This role is so much more than your typical job!
Bond-O Communications is currently recruiting a Full Time Sales Representative in Stettler, Alberta.
In this position, you will work as part of a team to sell a range of wireless products and services while creating a positive customer experience. Bond-O Communications carries a wide selection of Smartphones, along with Tablets, TELUS HD Optik TV,and high Speed Internet.
- Highly competitive hourly wages
- Contest, trips, and many other incentives
- Employee cell phone plan
- Discounted home services (TV, Internet and Landline bundles)
- Health Spending Account
- Group RRSP
- Career growth opportunities
- Telus Inclusive training programs
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Deliver an exceptional, game-changing customer experience within the store
- Communication with existing and prospective clients to build and maintain relationships
- Listening and interpreting clients’ needs through dialogue in person and by phone Customer follow up calls, filing of contracts and sales calls Stay up-to-date on the latest technology, training and product knowledge Read TELUS bulletins on website daily Participate in developing company goals, objectives, policies and procedures Replenish stock when required and delivered
- Communicate with management on merchandising requirements
- Liaise with other departments to maximize the “Team Concept”
- Smart fit all clientele
- Follow TELUS procedures for warranty claims
- Possess a competitive attitude and a desire to meet and exceed sales goals
- Achieve smart start score of 90%
- Completion of all courses required by TELUS
- Other duties as required
What skills and qualities are we looking for?
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience in meeting sales and customer service targets
- Drive and a competitive spirit
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing, positive personality
- Quick learner and comfortable with technology
- Easily adaptable to an ever changing, fast paced environment
If you are interested in developing a communications career in a dynamic, dependable company, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your resume to us today!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)