AUTO BODY TECHNICIAN
Nick’s Repair Service – Neepawa, MB
If are interested in applying – please ensure you read entire ad and instructions.
Are you looking for a great place to work? A place where you can use your enthusiasm for collision repair and customer service in an uncharted way?
Then think about us for this outstanding opportunity!
What’s in it for You?
- Strong pay – including benefits
- Flexible work times (work / life balance)
- Positive team focused environment
- Learn from the masters – we will mentor you one on one
- Quality centric shop
- Variety of work – we need artists, not just folks who remove and replace parts
- A shop with deep ties to the community
Nick’s is a friendly, customer focused, team oriented family business. We are recognized as a leader in the Auto Body business in Western Manitoba. We strive to exceed expectations by delivering on time results with exceptional service.
Skilled technicians are the backbone of our industry, there continued commitment to education and honing of their skills allows us to deliver with better than OEM results while adhering to processes set out by the manufacturers
We are conveniently on the Yellowhead in Neepawa.
You are a dynamic and experienced Auto Body professional who is very detailed oriented, willing to learn new things and who thrives on quality and customer service.
If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining a company where you will have the authority and freedom to put your stamp on the organization …….. this may be the place for you.
Will include, but not be limited to:
- Review estimates reports and OEM repair procedures to execute proper procedures
- 100% Tear down - assisting estimators in determining the extent of all of the damages, mirror matching replacement parts
- Replacement or Repair of Structural components as needed
- Repair damage to body panels and components made of a variety of materials
- Repair or replace interior and exterior parts, electrical components and vehicle accessories
- Assess and repair structural components
- Use of frame equipment
- Execute cosmetic vehicle repairs, grind and sand body surfaces
- Seeking Journeyman technician ( Red Seal Preferred, but not required - Level 3, or 4 with great experience considered)
- Carries necessary ICar Welding designation for both structural and non structural repairs
- Minimum of 2 years of Technician experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in written/oral communication (writing, planning, editing, formatting) in the English language
- Clear understanding of the Collision Repair business
- Valid Class 5 Manitoba Licence
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Ability to pass a criminal record check
- Legally authorized to work in Canada
Type of Person Who Will Succeed in this Role:
- Directive personality – solves problems in decisive manner
- Positive and Outgoing – interacts in a friendly and socially engaging manner
- Detail oriented – and highly organized
- Motivated – quality focused with a strong drive to innovate and help others
- Trustworthy - and able to perform with a lack of supervision
If you think this position may have potential for you, then send us your resume and cover letter.
In your cover letter(embedded within the resume), please (briefly) outline the following 3 items (in 3 separate numbered paragraphs):
- Relevant qualifications and work experience in Canada
- Why you are a good match for this role
- Where you need to be in pay (ball park)
If you do not include a cover letter - your resume will likely not be considered
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in us. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and believe strongly in diversity.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Auto Body Repair: 2 years (Required)
- Red Seal (Preferred)