Do you want to work with one of Canada’s top oil and gas companies represented by an award-winning staffing agency? Look no further and join the Spirit circle today!
Our large oil and gas client is seeking a Metallurgy/Mechanical Engineer (Facilitator) in Fort McMurray, AB. This is a contract position for 1 year. The schedule for this position will be Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day.
This position is located in Fort McMurray, AB and local candidates are preferred. Non-local candidates will be considered but must be willing to secure their own accommodations, as there is no camp, LOA, or accommodation allowance provided.
- Develop equipment strategies for fixed equipment located within the Conversion, Hydroprocessing or Utilities Business Teams
- Equipment strategy development is a multi-discipline approach, so interaction with inspections personnel, mechanical engineering, as well as Process Technical will be required
- Working with Equipment Strategy Materials Engineer to ensure population of PESTRA database is completed
- Facilitate PMT reviews and obtain Business Team approval for completed Equipment Strategies, ensuring a high quality products
- Engage resources during the Equipment Strategy process to ensure that deliverables are being met based on milestone dates and agreed to timelines
- Other duties as required
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Exposure to ExxonMobil Equipment Degradation Documents would be beneficial
- Exposure to PESTRA would be beneficial
- Minimum 5-10 years experience, however longer experience would also be beneficial
- Individual needs to be a strong communicator, able to work under minimal supervision and a team player
- Practical knowledge of Diluent Recovery, Vacuum Distillation, Fluid Cokers process units would be an asset
- Familiarity with fixed equipment used to operate within an Upgrader or Utility Department, such as heat exchangers, vessels, boilers and piping would be an asset
- OSSA CSO (or equivalent)
- This position is classified as safety risk sensitive, you must be able to pass pre-access drug & alcohol testing
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
- Possession of or eligible to obtain a passport
CLOSES JUNE 9 OR SOONER IF A SUCCESSFUL IS CANDIDATE IDENTIFIED - APPLY ASAP AT https://spiritstaffingandconsultinginc.applytojob.com/apply/VaV3Ko0YyS/MetallurgyMechanical-Engineer-Facilitator-S1092-1
**We thank all applicants for applying, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted directly**
Looking for more opportunities? Check out our website at www.spiritstaffing.org.
Don't see a posting that suits you? Apply to our "General Application" and our recruiters will get in touch when they have a job that fits you!
Follow us "Spirit Staffing & Consulting Inc" on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter for all our new postings.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Fly-In/Fly-Out
- oil and gas: 10 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)