PhysioChiroWellness is currently seeking friendly, hardworking and responsible Medical Office Administrator to join us at our health care facility.
- Experience working Office Administration in a health care setting.
- Experience with data entry into a computer system.
- Filing, phone, fax, copy, scan, computers.
- Collecting payment from patients or insurance companies.
- Familiar with our services: Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Naturopathy, Acupuncture, Medical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication (ie: in-person, phone, email, etc.).
- Excellent problem solver (ie: internet stops working, POS machine is dysfunctional, printer is jammed, a customer is upset, etc).
- Ability to direct patients to assure they arrive.
- Ability to take the responsibility to follow opening and closing protocols.
- Natural caring tendencies (ie: a patient needs help opening the door).
- Excellent ability to adapt to new environments and changes.
- $16 - $19 (experience dependent).
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Medical Office Administration: 1 year (Preferred)