Branton Advertising is a well-established advertising agency with 30 years of service located in London, Ontario. We are growing and looking to support this growth by adding a Junior Graphic Designer to our amazing creative team.
If you are an up-and-coming graphic designer with a keen eye for design and a portfolio to support it, we’d love to hear from you. We also offer competitive wages and benefits package.
The successful candidate must have:
- Degree or diploma in Graphic Design
- Proven design capabilities demonstrated through a portfolio
- An ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Extensive knowledge of specialized design concepts to develop comprehensive layouts and produce marketing collateral
- Proficient in Adobe CC Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel
- An ability to interact with clients in a professional manner
Competitive advantages that would set a successful candidate apart include :
- Web design and development capabilities
- Video editing and post-production experience (Ex. – Adobe After Effects)
- UX/UI design capabilities
- Well-established design and conceptual skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Time management for deadline-sensitive environment
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Development and continual learning
- Problem solving
- Ability to provide, accept, and integrate constructive feedback
- Self-starter who can also work in a collaborative environment
Interested applicants should apply with résumé, cover letter, and online portfolio link.
Branton Advertising would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the position. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)