Administrative Assistant for Financial Advisor
We are looking an experienced and bilingual person to join our team as an administrative assistant. The role of the chosen applicant will be to assist a financial advisor in his management activities, client service and to contribute to business growth.
The chosen candidate will support the senior investment advisor directly in his regular operations, and will thus participate in ensuring unparalleled customer service, while contributing to the group's growth.
Among other things, the chosen candidate will:
- Prepare and submit account opening documents.
- Submit transfer requests and follow up accordingly
- Prepare material for meetings
- Maintain client files and ensure their compliance
- Provide unparalleled customer service by paying personalized attention to each customer (special requests, birthdays, celebrations, etc.).
- Maintain data in client relationship management software (CRM)
- Data entry and scanning of important documents.
- Schedule and organize meetings
- Answer the phone and responds to messages
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- Bilingual: Fluent in the written and oral form of the English and French languages.
- Excellent functional knowledge of MS Office: Exel, Word, Teams and Outlook
- Organizational skills: ability to manage multiple files at once and work with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Rigorous worth ethic.
- Initiative, problem solving and client service skills are essential
- Canadian Securities Course completion is a plus.
Start date: As soon as possible
Position: Full time
Compensation: Based on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- financial advisor assistant: 5 years (Required)
- financial industry: 5 years (Required)