Roundlearnings Surrey Branch are looking for upbeat and dynamic teachers who have experience teaching ELL English to different ages and want to work in a rewarding teaching environment.
Our class sizes are small with a maximum of five to ten students per teacher. We provide all of the curriculum and rely on our teachers to interpret, explain, and guide our students to understanding and connecting with the material.
The working hour will be scheduled after 5:30pm for Friday and Saturday.
Qualified candidates for this position will possess the following skills:
- University degree
- BC teaching certificate an asset but not mandatory.
- Experience with students Grades K-12 in a teaching/tutoring environment
- Dynamic, energetic and outgoing personality
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Ability and willingness to teach multiple subjects at the elementary and/or secondary levels an asset.
Job Type: Part-time
- childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)