CNC Machine Programmer / Engineering Tech.
Overlanders Manufacturing LP has an opening for a fulltime CNC programmer / Engineering Technologist. Overlanders is a manufacturer of precision sheet metal products and is ISO certified. Overlanders offer the opportunity to work in a technologically advanced, diverse, and team-based environment.
The successful candidate would become part of Overlanders team processing jobs into our manufacturing plant. This position requires mechanical drawing, fabricating and assembly experience, along with the ability to generate detailed bills of materials and routing in Visual Manufacturing from which estimates and work orders will be created from. An applicant from a Mechanical Technology program or new graduates with CADD experience could be considered.
The successful candidate must have 2-4 years working experience in some or all of the following areas:
- 3D CADD modeling sheet metal parts and assemblies.
- Graphical CNC programming using Sigmanest for punch and laser programming.
- Offline CNC press brake programming using 3D models.
- Knowledge of Visual Manufacturing ERP software.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Willing to adapt quickly in a fast paced multitasking environment.
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefit packages
- Company matched RRSP
- Profit Sharing
- Quarterly Goal Rewards
- Annual Christmas Party
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for interview will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Are you located in the Fraser Valley or surrounding area?
- engineering: 1 year (preferred)