The Medication Delivery Territory Manager’s primary goal is to identify and close opportunities for sales within the product portfolio which includes electronic pumps, elastomeric ambulatory disposable pumps, and supporting the advancement of the broader medication delivery portfolio. Targeting niche programs in the acute care hospitals and homecare providers, the Medication Delivery Territory Manager will provide exceptional service to customers, bringing value through a consultative sales approach. This position focuses primarily on prospecting and closing new business, leveraging a team-based approach to grow the base of business in an efficient manner.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales Results through Execution
o Drive Year over Year (YoY) sales growth by closing new consumable business and seeking opportunities to expand install base of capital.
o Ability to prioritize accounts based on potential and opportunity
o Provide timely turnaround of sales quotations and follow up to close business at a fast pace.
o Increase market awareness and branding of products in the portfolio.
o Use company CRM to organize, manage, and track all sales opportunities and provide forecasting information to the leadership team.
· Client Maintenance & Relationship Building
o Regular in-person visits to clients to remain updated on their needs.
o Act as a knowledgeable resource for customers and become a trusted advisor.
o Expand network of contacts and relationships with MDRD staff, OR nursing staff and Surgeons in key accounts.
o Ability to build strong professional relationships with stakeholders in many departments
o Gather information on needs and work with marketing to communicate the voice of the customer.
o File timely expense reports.
o Participate in various marketing related activities as needed to support sales activities and business development activities.
o Hold regularly scheduled calls and co-travel with leadership team and marketing to communicate needs of the territory and keep team updated on opportunities in the pipeline.
Candidate will be required to travel across their territory. Overnight travel may represent up to 40% of their time.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
· College or University Diploma, preferably in a Science or Business field.
· One (1) to three (3) years of proven sales experience.
· Experience in medical device market an asset.
· Ideal candidate would be memorable, dynamic & animated.
· Proven abilities in hunting and closing sales.
· Effective organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Must be fluent in English (spoken & written)
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office with skills in Excel considered an asset.
WORK ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH & SAFETY
The majority of time will be spent in the hospital and O.R. environment
Base Salary plus commission, auto allowance with gas card
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Vacation & paid time off
- Employee assistance programs
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Education reimbursement
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Medical Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)