Liner Guys Inc. is an established Rehabilitation Sewer company providing innovative service to commercial and residential sanitary sewer systems. Our lining method is eco-friendly, faster and more efficient than the traditional methods of sanitary sewer system rehabilitations. Our product is prepared on site by Liner Guys Inc. to ensure efficiency and quality. Our system is a CIPP (cured in place pipe) technology that requires a NO Dig solution to repairing old, broken or root filled sanitary sewer lines. We use a product that soaks and cures in a cloth lining system, that once in place will harden stronger than the original pipe.
We are looking for a dedicated, team oriented, driven, and experienced CIPP General Team leader and installer to join our Team. The role entails working with our Operations Manager to plan, coordinate, and execute small and large diameter CIPP Lining installations. Must have 5-year minimum experience with CIPP Lining using inversion method (LMK Technologies).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide oversite into the planning and execution of the CIPP Lining, including to identify potential areas of risk and helping develop plans of action to mitigate it.
- Perform Pre-Bid Job Site walks to identify expected needs and productions for Estimates
- Work with Operations Manager to support CIPP Installation Operations
- Assist in identifying and communicating equipment issues and coordinate to schedule repairs.
- Assist Project Manager in developing CIPP shot installation plan.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of CIPP Crews to ensure all work is performed per the requirements of the contract
- Ensure all work is performed in accordance with IPR safety policies and promote a safe working environment
- Maintains a clean job site: picks up all tools and equipment and secures job site each day to eliminate potential hazards.
- Communicates with project management and operations management.
- Report time and production for the crew in preparation of work schedules and make adjustments as required to assure labor cosst are producing maximum production.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience installing 4”-12” CIPP liner using air/steam and water curing methods
- Minimum 5 years experience installing CIPP Liner
- Experience operating a C-Snake CTV Equipment and cutting devices, preferred
- Knowledge of sanitary waste and storm water collection systems
- Knowledge of best practices to clean sewer lines
- Knowledge of bypass pumping
- Strong mechanical background required
- Electrical background and knowledge of traffic plans highly desired
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with sub-contractors, field inspectors, project managers, and crew members
- Must be highly organized with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical Knowledge: 5 years (Preferred)
- CIPP Lining: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- London Ontario (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission