Career Opportunity – Engineer-in-Training
Latera Engineering Inc. is a fast-growing, boutique structural engineering firm based in Coquitlam, which serves clients throughout Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Our structural engineering solutions and R&D consulting services include structural design, building remediation, data acquisition and analysis, building product testing and forensic structural evaluation.
We are in search of an Engineer-in-Training to join our team.
· Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering from a Canadian university or, if International, equivalency exams already completed
· Registered or eligible to register as an Engineer-in-Training (EIT) in BC
· Structural Engineering work experience is an asset
· Proficient at AutoCAD
· Familiarity with design of timber, steel, and concrete structures
· Ability to work collaboratively
· Eager attitude and ability to think outside the box
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Valid BC driver’s license and access to a vehicle
· Prepare drawings and designs under the direction of a Professional Engineer.
· Conduct on-site field reviews
What we offer:
· Competitive Compensation
· Health Spending Account
· Learning and mentorship opportunities in a professional environment
· Challenging and dynamic projects
How to Apply:
Latera Engineering Inc. encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations, when applying to this posting. We thank all applicants interested in the position; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Expected start date: 2020-08-31
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- British Columbia Driver's License (Required)