CLASSIFICATION: Part-time, Non-Exempt
TEAM: Redstone Residential is a national student housing operator, headquartered in Provo, Utah.
Redstone Residential has at its core the mission statement "We create happiness for our residents, clients, and employees through clear communication and world-class customer service.
The team at Redstone Residential is enthusiastic, energetic, and passionate about what we do. The Redstone Way, our core operating principles, are as follows:
- We Earn and Cultivate Trust
- We Communicate Authentically
- We Embrace and Affect Change
POSITION SUMMARY: The Leasing Specialist assists with day-to-day leasing and administrative operations for the community. Leasing Specialists assist Community and Leasing Managers with reaching all KPI goals.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist residents, & prospects with daily needs in a professional manner (rent payments, ledger questions, etc.)
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrate exemplary principles of customer service and teamwork
- Work with your team to reach daily and weekly leasing goals
- Maintain a working knowledge of all aspects of the community to quickly respond to inquiries
- Work collaboratively with other staff members in a highly entrepreneurial environment.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Entrata Software or familiarity with PM software is a plus
- Ability to remain calm and collected in high-stress situations
- Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent service
- Basic computer skills: typing and writing ability for correspondence, memos, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
COMPENSATION: Hourly, part-time, with the ability to earn performance bonuses
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour