As a Gatestone Team Member, here’s what’s in it for YOU!
Life at Gatestone is fun and rewarding! Our office work spaces are modern and sleek, with TV screens across our production floors to quiet and private areas (for when you need some “me time”) to our spacious lunchroom amenities. Stable employment with the ability to GROW within our organization.
- Paid, full-time training provided
- Supportive leadership and coaches
- Work From Home available 5 of 6 weeks rotational (No worries! We provide the necessary equipment)
- Fun workplace environment with Employee Engagement Initiatives (We engage, even if you are at home)
- Modern workspaces and fully equipped lunchroom facilities
- Free on-site Wi-Fi (It’s really fast, too!)
- Ongoing training to be the best that you can be in your job
- Leadership development programs to prep you for career growth opportunities (Gatestone loves to promote from within)
- Growth opportunities within the company
- Employee discounts to local stores and services (Because who doesn’t like saving money?!)
- Extra bonus opportunities through our Employee Referral Program
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for motivated representatives ready to help Canadians from coast to coast. As an Information Officer, you will deliver a first-class caller experience as a representative of the Federal Government of Canada. Information Officers are responsible for delivering quality information to citizens on government programs, services and initiatives, and guiding Canadians on how to access them.
- Answer inbound telephone enquiries on federal programs and services
- Deliver a first class caller experience as a representative of the federal government
- Educate callers about federal programs and services available to them
- Keep up to date on the information in the database
- Meet qualitative and quantitative targets
- Develop knowledge of the Canadian government and its structure
- Attend meetings on procedures and other work-related subjects
How you’ll be great at this
- Customer centric, putting customers first!
- Excellent communication skills in English , verbal & written
- Solid listening skills
- Basic computer & search engine skills (we will teach you the rest!)
- Positive attitude and professional work ethic
- Multi-tasking is a huge plus!
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Excellent attendance
That’s it! We will do the rest! If you have previous experience or not, our robust training program and trainers will prepare you with the skills needed in order to be successful!Hours of Work
- Part-time options are available
Who We Are
Have a look at some of our corporate YouTube content, and please keep in mind that these videos were captured prior to COVID-19.
- Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRjHeDgcHbs
- Employee Experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DELwC16Pjig
- Bloopers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRcZu5zd64Y
Be a part of an Awarding Winning Company. Apply today!
We are an accessible workplace.
Individual accommodation shall be provided for applicants with disabilities who meet the required qualifications. Please advise us at any time during the recruitment process
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Flexible language requirement:
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)