Excellent Institute is a Montreal, Canada-based language school. Our main clients are Chinese families with children aged from 5 to 12 years old in both China and Canada.
Student contracts require recurring weekly or semi-weekly lessons with the same teacher, of 25- or 50-minutes each. Typical contracts are 50 lessons and are often renewed, so a long-term commitment to students is ideal. You will have the opportunity to see your students grow and develop their skills over time and re-target their lessons as needed.
We provide tried and tested lesson plans with diverse materials geared to specific student needs, but teacher input and customization is highly valued.
Teaching experience is required; however, one-on-one training programs are provided to fully prepare teachers for the position.
Early morning and late evening availability is needed, and weekend availability is highly preferred. Successful candidates can expect over time to build a predictable part- or full-time schedule with their students.
It is a great opportunity to apply the academic knowledge in reality and gain professional teaching experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from college/university
- At least one year teaching experience
- Major in education, child study, psychology or relevant majors are preferred
- Teaching experience in elementary schools is a plus
- Personal computer with camera
- High speed internet connection
- Quiet, clutter-free, well-lit teaching environment
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Application deadline: 2020-07-23
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$24.00 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Work From Home
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)