Sifton Properties Limited invites applications for the following permanent part-time position. Flexibility in hours and days of work will be required based on operational needs – shifts could include mornings, evenings and weekends and holidays.
This is a part time permanent position.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at 519-434-1000.
February 18, 2020
Experience & Qualifications:
- Greet and assist all visitors to the community and maintain all required records of arrivals and departures. Provide appropriate information and direction to visitors.
- Provide exceptional customer service by understanding and effectively communicating our services and being response to the needs of our residents and guests.
- Provide assistance to residents and visitors by prompt and thorough completion of all requests/activities, including errands, relaying of messages, security and home checks, and other services.
- Prohibit the entry of unauthorized personnel to the community and report any violations as required by policy.
- Complete accurate and thorough documentation related to the safety and security of the community, Company policy and established concierge procedures.
- Project a mature, courteous, positive and professional image at all times.
- Possess a current security guard license, as required and issued by the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services.
- Above average interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven customer service ability
- Prior experience in the hospitality/customer service industry is an asset
- Demonstrated professional manner, well-organized and self-motivated.
- Familiar with Microsoft computer programs and email protocols.
- Able to work independently while being supportive of a team environment
- Is aware of safe working practices.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires effective multi-tasking
- Flexibility in days and hours of work is a requirement