If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Restorative Care Aide is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Restorative Care Aide your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Participate in assessing, monitoring, planning, implementing, and evaluating a wide range of services related to Restorative Care Programs including but not limited to Dining Program, Walking Program, Wheelchair Mobility Program, ADLs, ROM, Strengthening, Fine Motor, 1:1, small group fitness, based on resident needs.
- Completes documentation related to Restorative Care, including but not limited to assessment, daily flow sheets, and progress notes, input into care plans, evaluations and discharge.
- Assists with assessments of residents; establishing resident goals and interventions based on assessments and needs.
- Work collaboratively as part of an interdisciplinary team, ensuring interventions to promote resident independence is implemented.
- Assist in processes related to Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and therapy supply and service providers including but not limited to seating, assistive devices and mobility aids
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Bonus points for having:
- Degree in Kinesiology and experience in Restorative Care or
- Degree/Diploma in Recreation/Activation and Certificate in Restorative Care from a recognized educational institution or
- Completion of a Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy Assistant Program or
- PSW Certificate and Certificate in Restorative Care from a recognized educational institution.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check.
- Experience in Long Term Care industry is considered an asset.
- Experience in program planning, documentation, and evaluation is considered an asset.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
Sienna Senior Living is committed to employment equity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace. In accordance with provincial regulations, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection, and assessment process.