Chief Production Officer, PWB
Photographers Without Borders (PWB)
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer and CEO, the Chief Production Officer will:
- Manage team of Producers - Provide standard training and ongoing mentorship to direct reports and maintenance of PWB expectations, protocols and customer service.
- Work with Chief Financial Officer to maintain fiscal integrity of accounts, invoices and receipts (US and Canada) related to the PWB Program.
- Maintaining administration of the PWB Program, including contracts and MOUs, impact measurement and partner relationships.
- Work with Producers to manage the experience of photographers/videographers embarking on projects and outline clear deliverables, calls to action and output for all campaigns.
- Communicate with Associates prior to departure, ensuring clear understanding of expectations, PWB Code of Ethics, Assignment Itinerary etc.
- Oversee and manage a team of Video Editors, ensuring team members are executing assignments according to PWB standards and timelines.
- Work with Public Relations and Marketing to ensure the timely promotion and distribution of all video content and campaigns.
- Submit PWB Films and Series content to various Film Festivals and Awards.
- Increase profile of PWB and community partners through the successful planning and execution of PWB Community Partner campaigns.
- Produce monthly reports for COO outlining status of Key Performance Indicators for the PWB Program.
- Attending monthly Executive Team Meetings and assist CEO and Executive Team in executing overarching PWB strategies.
- Must attend mandatory weekly meetings on Wednesdays at 6:00 PM
- Highly organized, with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines; effective under stress
- Ability to work well autonomously with little supervision, as well as collaborate with others in a team environment; adaptable when directed
- Strong interpersonal skills; positive, energetic profile
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written); professional, service orientation in email correspondence and on the telephone; sensitive to cross-cultural issues
- Experience in non profit sector.
Job Type: Part-Time, Paid
Job Type: Part-time
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)