Canadian College of English Languageoffers courses in Vancouver for ESL, IELTS, TOEFL, Business English and English for Academic Purposes.
Smrt English - Smrt- is a blended web-based curriculum development company. Our curricula are being sold to universities, colleges, high schools, elementary schools and governments around the world. Smrt Englishstarted as a product developed and seeded by the Canadian College of English Languageto boost student learning and enrollments. After requests from offshore universities, Smrt English launched a globally accessible platform in 2013.
We are looking for a Curriculum Developer / Writer to develop a Business Communication course. As a part of the Course Creation Team, the Curriculum Developer/Writer will plan, write, analyze, and revise instructional materials for a Business Communication course used by the Canadian College and overseas clients.* If you want to work alongside a wonderful team, in a great work environment, send us your resume!*
Starting in November and under the supervision of the Academic Director you will have the following duties:
- Design and write all instructional materials for a Business Communication course, including lessons, exercises, assessments, and a course guide, based on best practices for adult learner instruction.
- Create course materials suited to online learning and according to Smrt design.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ year experience developing curriculum.
- Demonstrated experience in developing online curriculum.
- 1+ year teaching experience.
- Experience with teaching or creating instructional material related to Business Communication is preferred.
Skills and attributes
- Teaching or experience working with ESL and adult learners, preferably with some experience in an E-learning delivery environment.
- Organized, with exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency with Google applications.
What we offer
A great work environment and competitive compensation.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Curriculum Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in developing online curriculum.: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)