Western Tractor, a 4-Store John Deere Ag & Turf dealer, is seeking a talented individual to join our growing sales team in our Medicine Hatbranch. If you are energetic, motivated and great with people then read on!
The primary responsibility for this position is to sell equipment in a defined territory and serve drop-in retail customers during scheduled shifts in the branch. Equipment sales includes all wholegoods product offerings including large agricultural, small agricultural, turf and commercial construction equipment.
- Sell equipment to customers in their territory (80%)
- Sell equipment to retail customers in the branch (20%)
- Visit customer farms on a regular basis
- On scheduled days in be present in the branch during regular business hours
- Prepare equipment quotes and present to customers
- Evaluate trades according to Western Tractor guidelines
- Arrange and perform equipment demonstrations as required
- Teach customers how to operate equipment
- Deliver equipment to customers as required
- Provide superior after-sales support
- Promote all dealership departments
- Complete sales paperwork in a timely manner
- Attend various John Deere and Western Tractor training courses
- Communicate sales activity to Sales Manager
- Perform an annual review with all accounts
- All other duties as assigned by the Sales Manager
Western Tractor offers a monthly commission draw (including a guarantee for an initial period), generous vehicle allowance, benefit package and unlimited earning potential. A background in agriculture with previous sales experience is a plus but not required. Training on the features and benefits of John Deere products and selling techniques will be provided. Submit your resume today or drop by and tell us why we should hire YOU.
Applicants for this position are invited to apply by presenting their resumes IN PERSONat either the Medicine Hat or Lethbridge branches of Western Tractor. Delivered resumes will be reviewed and all applicants will be contacted by phone and advised of their status. For more information about this position or if personal delivery of a resume is not practical, please contact Gene Weatherall, Branch Sales Manager (Medicine Hat) at (403) 892-5608 or Rob Arvidson, Human Resources Manager (Lethbridge) at (403) 327-5512.
Medicine Hat Branch
12004 Range Road 64
Cypress County, AB T0K 1Z0
48 Broxburn Blvd
Broxburn Business Park
Lethbridge County, AB T1J 4P4
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- agricultural: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)