- The candidate should also have a very good understanding of technology concepts and how systems integrate/interface with each other.
- The candidate will work closely with Compliance and Ops Risk to identify functional gaps, gather requirements, create functional systems design documents, and work with the development/QA teams to implement technology solutions.
- The candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as possess a positive, winning attitude that can adapt and work in a dynamic work environment.
- The candidate will be challenged with shifting priorities, plan changes, etc., but will be part of the larger plan to implement strategic platforms for clients Compliance and Operational Risk organizations.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $100,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC H3B 1R6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person