BUSY SHOPS * GREAT EARNINGS AND BENEFITS * STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer-focused individual to help us WOW our customers! We are looking for an experienced Journeyman Autobody Technicianto join our team at one of our busy locations. We offer a competitive wage (flat rate) and benefits package, where you will have the opportunity to maximize your earning potential, along with a positive and stable work environment and the ability to advance within our company.
Autobody Technicians are an integral part of our operations. The technician is responsible for completing all body repairs as listed on the repair order with minimum supervision. Following our repair procedures and quality guidelines, the technician repairs the vehicle and readies it for the refinishing process.
- Journeyman/Red Seal certification
- 2-5+ years of collision repair experience
- Valid driver's license
- High standards of quality
- The ability to work with others
- I-CAR training
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Wages
- Flex Benefit Plan, Health, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
Our Competitive Advantage
- We are busy year round, with a lot of work as a result of our strong insurance partner relationships
- Our shops are part of the ICAR Gold Class program and offer a clean work environment, bright and well ventilated facilities.
- We offer a National Warranty program, ensuring the repairs are of the highest standards
We are a high performance company, looking for a high performance Autobody Technician. If you're hard working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you.
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL…...APPLY TODAY!
Job Type: Full-time
- Auto Body Repair: 2 years (Preferred)
- Journeyman Autobody Technician (Preferred)