Opulence Global is looking for a multi-talented organized Junior Digital Marketing Coordinator with photography and videography experience. Experience in the fashion, health, or beauty industry is definitely an asset.
- Develop and execute graphic marketing materials, including creative proposals, internal marketing graphics, and event collateral
- Assist with managing social media accounts on various platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc., helping to engage and grow our audiences
- Generate social media content and organize a monthly content calendar
- Create dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Support ongoing production and editing of videos
- Managing preproduction, production, and postproduction editing of video projects
- Website and mobile APP design as needed
- Performs other duties as required
The ideal candidate:
- Candidates with the following skills are preferred: web management, email marketing setup, video editing, and illustration.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including but not limited to Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Demonstrated experience with and writing for social media outlets examples of quantifiable success with past social media campaigns.
- Experience with e-commerce tools, especially Facebook/Instagram Shop.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Eager and willing to learn new technologies
- Proactive, team player with an excellent work ethic
- Bilingual French – English an asset
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Design, Marketing, or other related fields
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $32,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
- InDesign: 3 years (Preferred)
- Illustrator: 3 years (Required)
- photography: 3 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Photoshop: 3 years (Required)
- video editing: 3 years (Preferred)