JANITORIAL SUBCONTRACTOR/ FACILITY CLEANER
JMC is a growing Facility Services provider based in Toronto with operations across Canada. We offer a variety of facility and janitorial services that are represented in: health care, commercial, financial institutions, and government segments. Currently, we are in search of well established, responsible, and experienced sub-contractors to grow and partner with us in our success. We are in immediate need of a Janitorial subcontractor.
- 2 years of commercial cleaning experience
- Physically fit & able to lift 25+lbs
- Experience in commercial/industrial settings
- Effective problem solving & decision making
- Able to work independently & as part of a team
- Able to be flexible; workdays, evenings & weekends
- Previous experience in the cleaning/janitorial industry required.
- Experience with cleaning/janitorial in a medical facility considered an asset.
- Experience with carpet cleaning equipment and other janitorial equipment is an asset.
- Own transportation is required as this position supports two facilities.
- Self-motivated, reliable and dependable
- Responsible for the cleaning and disinfection of all facility areas including offices, and grounds of the facility).
- Ensure regular disinfection/cleaning of all frequently touched surfaces (such as tables, railings, doorknobs, desks, etc.).
- Ensure washroom facilities are regularly cleaned, replenished and maintained.
- Manage all cleaning supplies & maintain adequate inventory at all times.
- Must understand written job instructions and conduct basic problem-solving.
- Must be able to communicate with team members and management.
- Must work in compliance with company health & safety standards, polices & procedures and to comply with the occupational health & safety act & regulations.
Part-time hours: 30-50 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $22.00-$26.00 per hour
- janitorial: 1 year (preferred)
- Commercial cleaning: 1 year (required)