SENSO is currently seeking a Production Supervisor/Manager to join our growing team at our Calgary location.
SENSO is a Canadian Manufacture of LED fixture. SENSO represents quality, not only of design but also of customer service, as well as R&D and customizable LED solutions. Producing our product takes a dedicated team of hardworking individuals who aspire to create and maintain a standard of excellence for product and service. All of our products are built in our Canadian Manufacturing plant.
Vision - Light as an emotional effect on people and a direct impact on business profitability. It ultimately influences everything in our lives. SENSO strives to be a recognized leader in creating LED fixtures that provide superior aesthetics, economics and durability. SENSO aspires to the trusted partner of the global lighting design community and lighting engineers.
We are seeking for a Production Supervisor/Manager responsible for directing; leading and coordinating manufacturing activities to ensure production targets and quality standards are efficiently and effectively met. This individual will have strong leadership skills and can successfully motivate a team to achieve results.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a LED manufacturing establishment
- Develop and implement plans to efficiently use materials, labour and equipment to meet production targets
- Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of work
- Direct quality control inspection system and develop production reporting procedures
- Supervise and train and oversee training of employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques.
- Working directly with upper management to understand and develop solutions for customers’ issues and problems.
- Review production procedures to ensure efficient use of workforce.
- Ability to supervise a staff of up to 40 people.
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable, with the ability to maintain a high level of commitment.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and ERP.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and respond quickly to changing priorities
- Strong understanding of production flow and efficiency
Qualifications/ Job Requirements (Recommended):
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in Manufacturing
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Management position; acquiring leadership and team development skills
- Bachelor Degree in the related field ex. Business
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, Mac computers, Excel Spreadsheets and using the company’s data software.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Production Management: 4 years (Preferred)