***IMPORTANT: To apply, please go to https://taigamotors.ca/jobs/engineering-program-manager/
Taiga Motors is seeking a Program Manager to lead our vehicle development processes from engineering to series production from our Montreal office. If you meet the below criteria, we'd love to hear from you.
You want to join because you are passionate about:
- High performance electric vehicles
- Pushing technological boundaries
- Leading a highly skilled technical team
- Ensuring product development stages happen on time and within budget
- Working in a fast moving and continuously evolving company to change an industry
- Managing timeline & resources for Key product Engineering & Development
- Resource management
- Managing product production ramp-up
- Oversight of APQP development management (Including FMEA)
Skills and experience:
- 5 yrs industry experience, Engineering degree is required (BAC or Higher)
- Having overseen the development process of a complex product from idea to production
- Having implemented or used development process management methodologies such as APQP or DFSS
- Minimum B.Eng.
- Experience in Automotive or Powersports Industry
Taiga Motors is a Canadian based startup leading the electrification of off-road electric powersport vehicles. We believe in pure exhilaration– in vehicles that outperform everything else out there without sacrificing the environment, be it carving through powder, across lakes or along dirt trails.
At Taiga, we are uniting innovative and adventurous minds to form a team that isn't afraid to tackle the industry's toughest problems. Our approach is simple: we start from a clean sheet and push the frontiers of technology until we end up with elegant and powerful solutions.
We work fast, dream big, relentlessly chase perfection. We believe that snow days are best enjoyed outside the office and that nothing beats the summer heat like a day on the lake.
For more information and awesome pictures and video of our vehicles in action, check out our website and social media:
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)