Are you looking for an opportunity to represent a reputable and rapidly expanding brand and leader in its industry?
For over 40 years, New-Line Hose & Fittings has taken pride its commitment to “keep the customer moving.” Our talented team of experts in the field has contributed to our steady growth and expansion across Canada. Our specialized service paired with our incomparable drive to exceed our customers’ expectations is what makes New-Line unique. As specialists in the field of industrial and commercial hose and fittings, New-Line continues grow our loyal customer base.
Check us out at www.new-line.com
New-Line is currently seeking a full-time Territory Sales Representative- Distribution for the Prairies (AB, SK, MB) region. This senior sales role requires a high-level of commitment to customer satisfaction and communication skill. Working across multiple distribution channels, the successful candidate will source out new wholesale and retail opportunities for New-Line products and services. The role requires a passion for establishing new relationships with clients and a competitive drive for success. If the following describes you and your experience, we welcome you to apply:
- You have strong knowledge of Wholesale and Retail Distribution Channels; existing relationships with Hose & Fitting Industrial dealers, Building Supply Stores, Industrial Hardware Stores, landscape Supply, and Garden Centres, etc. is preferred
- You have excellent communication skills; you are able to provide quotes, deliver presentations to distributors, and attend trade shows
- You are committed to excellence in customer-service; building strong rapport with key accounts to drive business and sales
- You have excellent sales and negotiation skills; you can cross-sell, up-sell, and add-on to sales ensuring that the customer has the best possible products and solutions for their business needs. Over 5 years of outside sales experience is preferred
- You have a high level of computer skill; particularly in MS Office including Excel and Word, paired with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail as you will be entering orders, as needed
- You represent and promote the brand and reputation that New-Line has established
- You are self-motivated, with a strong work ethic. This role will be based from a home office and approximately 25% of your time will be committed to travel
- You have a reliable vehicle and a valid Driver’s License as well as a Clean Drivers Abstract
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive base salary + progressive bonus structure and car allowance
- An excellent benefits package including RRSP matching, Tenure Bonuses, Educational Reimbursements, Fitness Credits, Extended Health/Dental and Vision Care
- Employee recognition awards and opportunities for prizes
- A safety-oriented environment with great team members and management
- The opportunity to advance and grow in a stable and progressive organization
INTERESTED? Apply today with your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Outside Sales: 5 years (Preferred)